Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of products and patent idea not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or inventhelp store risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for inventhelp inventions store release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.